- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Like little flower pots for your ears
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Made of brass studs, mother of pearl, hand painted ceramic beads, sodalite stone beads, and silk flowers
- Chinese porcelain inspired earrings handmade and hand painted in Manila with locally sourced materials from Cebu City for the pearls, Bacolod City for the ceramics and Manila for the stones to support traditional crafts
- 2.25 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Note: Fragile- Do not drop from high distances and always store in a flat hard container.
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details
- Natural and organic materials are delicate, do not drop from high distances
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat, moisture and water
- Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- Store in an airtight container or box to avoid tarnishing.
Looking for jewelry for your wedding party? Purchase 4 pieces of jewelry to get a 10% discount! Automatically applied at checkout.