Narra Gold RingRegular price $150.00
This is a pre-order item that will be handmade by Filipino artisans just for you. Expect about 10 weeks before you receive the item. Make sure to mention your wedding date in the notes when you order to ensure we can deliver on time.
As this is made-to-order, you are responsible for having your ring size measured as we cannot offer refunds, returns or resizing. We follow US/Canada standard for ring sizes. More information on sizing is available here. If your sizing is not listed here, contact us to make it available.
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Ilocos using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Pure 985 silver dipped in 24-karat gold
- Ring has a gap which allows it to be adjustable up to 1 size up
- Band width size of 0.4cm
- Intended as heirloom pieces, colours will tarnish over time to develop a more antique look
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- AMAMI is a social enterprise that works to revive endangered Filipino jewelry traditions while empowering and providing local artisans with sustainable livelihoods