A beautiful, compact sling bag that packs a punch.
Pinilian weave is a lush brocade-style textile that, when touched, feels as if the intricate pattern floats on its surface. Native to Ilocos, a region rich with weaving heritage, Pinilian is a kind of Inabel or Abel Iloko(Ilocano handwoven textile).
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Joyfully handcrafted using upcycled, overstock cloth
- Handwoven Pinilian weave from artisans in Ilocos Province
- Metal rope chain strap in silver
- Magnetic snap closure to hold the things that matter
- Bag Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 4"
- Handle Drop: 23.5"