Zelda Sling Bag
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
A beautiful, compact sling bag that packs a punch.
Pinilian weave is a lush brocade-style textile that, when touched, feels as if the intricate pattern floats on its surface. Native to Ilocos, a region rich with weaving heritage, Pinilian is a kind of Inabel or Abel Iloko(Ilocano handwoven textile).
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Joyfully handcrafted using upcycled, overstock cloth
- Handwoven Pinilian weave from artisans in Ilocos Province
- Metal rope chain strap in silver
- Magnetic snap closure to hold the things that matter
- Bag Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 4"
- Handle Drop: 23.5"
Other things to note:
- Colors and Materials: We embrace textile waste and deadstock fabric from diverse communities across the Philippines, giving life to our creations and resulting in unique variations from product to product. This means that the actual product colors may vary slightly in tint, tone, or shade compared to what you see on screen. We aim for the closest color match to your screen, but please note that screen images serve as a guide and not an exact representation.
- Craftsmanship: Our pieces are handmade by skilled artisans, making each one a labor of love. These creations may bear charming imperfections that add character. By using upcycled scrap fabric and indigenous materials, we minimize new resource consumption and maximize positive impact.