Glossy Pearl Rosary Wedding Unity Cord - Silver
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Also known as the Yugal, the Wedding Unity Cord is a traditional element of Filipino Catholic weddings rooted in the Rosary. Looped in an infinity symbol, the Unity Cord represents everlasting love and fidelity between a couple. Traditionally, using a Rosary-style Yugal reflects a union bound together before God. Pearls add a classic Filipiniana touch.
Though the Yugal is conventionally a Catholic tradition, we encourage you to incorporate Filipino ceremony accessories into your wedding day, no matter your religious background. Our Wedding Unity Cord is also available in a modern non-denominational style.
How To Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
In traditional Filipino weddings, the Cord Sponsors place the Yugal on top of the Wedding Unity Veil. It falls over the couple's shoulders, like a sideways figure eight. Read more on Filipino Wedding Traditions
- Material: Decorative Pearls
- Designed and made in the Philippines
- Pearls stringed in the configuration of Rosary Beads, shaped in two loops, and joined in the middle by a crucifix.
- The circle diameter on each side of the knot is 18 inches (or 46 cm).
- Also available in gold
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details