Pamaypay Filipino Hand Fan (Brown)
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Romance, elegance, and a bit of drama - if you want to add all three to your Filipino wedding, you’ve come to the right place!
Handcrafted by artisan barong makers in Laguna, our traditional wedding pamaypay features elegant hand-embroidery, lace accents, and a genuine wood handle with delicate hand-carved details. They’ll add extra Filipiniana magic to your wedding photos, decor, and outfits, and they also make unique gifts for your wedding party.
Our pamaypay collection is handcrafted in Laguna, known as the embroidery capital of the Philippines. The artisans who craft these are also traditional barong makers who have perfected their craft and are some of the finest craftspeople in the Philippines. Our pamaypays are a mix of modern and traditional design, and are handcrafted to last for years so you can relive your wedding day, time and time again.
Curious about the cultural and historical significance of the pamaypay in Filipino culture? Read our blog post on the Filipino pamaypay and abaniko here.
- Due to the handmade and unique nature of those fans, design, color and details on the callado fabric are likely to differ from the photos
- Handcrafted by artisan barong makers in Lumban, Laguna in the Philippines
- Made with jusi fabric with hand-embroidered florals and callado accents
- Features lace trim accents and a fabric lace tassel
- 9" in length and 17" in width when opened
- Handle is made with genuine wood with hand-carved details
- Fully functional pamaypay / hand fan that can be stored open or closed
- Model photo credit to advocate Hope Berena