Dagat Philippine Pearl Bracelet
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Inventory on the way
Dagat means sea in Tagalog, and you'll definitely be channeling sunset at sea vibes with our Dagat Philippine Pearl Bracelet! Made with assorted freshwater pearls and an eye-catching baroque pearl, this dazzling pearly treat has you shining like the fierce island Pin@y you are. Put it on and make a statement - you'll be the highlight of the night! 🤩 A pearly treat that's made to make you shine!
- Made from assorted freshwater pearls and a single baroque pearl
- Crafted by mother artisans from the GK Sitio Pajo community in Quezon City
- Approximately 6.5 inches long with a 1.5 inch extender chain
- All pieces are handcrafted
- Expect slight variations due to the handmade nature of each piece
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details
To extend the life of your pieces, store in a jewelry box or pouch to prevent discoloration and tarnishing of the metal components. Keep your pieces looking new by avoiding contact with alcohol, perfume, and other chemicals.
Clay beads are resilient but may shatter if exposed to excess pressure. Avoid sitting on your pieces, banging them against hard surfaces, or dropping high up.
If your piece needs to be cleaned, hand wash with mild soap and air dry (ideally under the sun).