Add the perfect touch of Filipiniana elegance to your Filipino wedding or any special occasion with our elegant Gunita Wedding Clutch. Handcrafted from natural macabebe shells sustainably sourced in Cebu, our shell clutches are individually cut, shaped, and polished by fairly paid Filipino artisans.
Featuring an elegant macabebe shell inlay, you will love the subtle shimmer from the natural shells and beautiful lattice pattern reminiscent of delicate lace. The shells are intentionally left un-dyed and carefully polished by hand to showcase the natural sheen of the Philippines Macabebe Shell, infusing a touch of modernity to your classic Filipino wedding.
Inspired by nature and the bountiful islands of the Philippines, our shell collection is made with genuine shells and natural materials, sustainably sourced from Cebu and its surrounding islands with minimal impact to the environment. As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece to make your wedding more meaningful.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino artisans in Cebu
- Made of genuine, sustainably sourced Macabebe Shell
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino craftsmanship with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, colour, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Care instructions: Natural and organic shells are delicate. Avoid exposure to extreme heat and moisture. Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners. Store pieces in cloth bag away from sunlight
- Dimensions: 24cm x 10cm x 6cm