- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Handcrafted by Filipino artisans in Bicol using the rare art of gold filigree, a pre-Hispanic indigenous technique
- Pure silver dipped in 24-karat gold
- Diameter: 2 cm
- Intended as heirloom pieces, colors will tarnish over time to develop a more antique look
- Nickel-free and lead-free, suitable for sensitive skin
- If you're looking to match a suit lapel pin with this piece, check out the Brigido Suit Lapel Pin
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details
As this is made of 985 pure silver coated in 24-karat gold, this piece is more durable than traditional gold plated jewelry as there is a thicker layer of gold. It may still tarnish over time, giving it a more vintage look.
To help with long term preservation we recommend to reduce exposure to sweat and perfume and store within an air tight container or our custom AMAMI pouch provided with your order. We recommend not to wear your piece under the shower.
Once your piece has aged, if you prefer the most vibrant look of gold, you may obtain gold replating service from your local jewelry shop.
If you intend to gift this item, care tips are provided with the package.
Looking for jewelry for your wedding party? Purchase 4 pieces of jewelry to get a 10% discount! Automatically applied at checkout.