Flores Mini Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipina artisans, the Flores Mini Earrings capture the beauty of the tropical islands. Picture the sun shining high and blinding over seaside gardens. A gust of wind stirs the fresh scent of blossoms and the distant ocean. You’ll find these enchanting details in the Flores Mini. Wherever life takes you, this pair will bring you brown joy from the homeland.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud and flower, along with backings that consists of secure lock backs
- Made with mother of pearl and South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Minglanilla & Cebu City to support traditional crafts
- 1.5inches in length and 0.5inch in width, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- If mini isn't your style, they also come in long drops - the Flores Earrings. Put some flower power in your outfit and bloom in style!