Rosette Yugal Unity Cord
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Also known as the Yugal, the Wedding Unity Cord is a traditional element of Filipino Catholic weddings rooted in the Rosary. Looped in an infinity symbol, the Unity Cord represents everlasting love and fidelity between a couple.
Though the Yugal is conventionally a Catholic tradition, we encourage you to incorporate Filipino ceremony accessories into your wedding day, no matter your religious background. Our Wedding Unity Cord is a non-denominational update on the Yugal, featuring a braided cord joined in the middle by a rose.
How To Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
In traditional Filipino weddings, the Cord Sponsors place the Yugal on top of the Unity Veil. It falls over the couple's shoulders, like a sideways figure eight. Read more about Filipino Wedding Traditions
- Available in White/Silver
- Designed and made in the Philippines
- Braided cords shaped in two loops and knotted in the middle with big tassels for a touch of understated elegance.
- Circle diameter on each side of the knot is 13 inches (or 33cm)
- Our Wedding Unity Cord is also available as a traditional Pearl Rosary