Inspired by the Philippines' summers, visionary Filipino designer Christian Cera captures the joy and beauty of a tropical garden in the Pusô Hardin Pyramid Clutch.
Much like a gardener faithfully tends to their seedlings, the artisans at Rags2Riches handcraft each bag. They weave panels from overstock fabric, embroider the flowers using raffia ribbon and delicate beadwork, then assemble everything together by hand.
The Pusô is a pyramid handbag designed to be a companion to life’s special occasions. Its unique shape makes a statement while easily fitting your keys, smartphone, touch-up kit, and more! Aside from its shape, the Pusô bag also gets its name from a Filipino rice cake that is packed tightly into woven palm leaves. It’s an impactful way to #WearYourHeritage to any lawn party, family brunch, or dressy event.
Why you'll love this piece:
- Proudly made by skilled artisans and craftspeople in the Philippines
- Signature R2R weave using upcycled, overstock fabric
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap
- 2 zip closures and fabric lining
- Collapsible body for flat storage
- Dimensions: 10.5” x 10” x 8” with Handle Drop: 6"