The Minimalist Filipino Unity Veil
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Unity Veil features understated floral embroidery. We recommend letting your veil air out for a few days before your wedding ceremony to allow for the fabric to loosen and the folds to smoothen out.
Though the Unity Veil is conventionally a Catholic tradition, we encourage you to incorporate Filipino ceremony accessories into your wedding day, no matter your religious background.
How To Incorporate It Into Your Weddings
The Wedding Unity Veil (or Couple Veil) is a traditional element of Filipino Catholic weddings. The Veil is draped over the couple's shoulders to represent God's protection (Catholic ceremonies) or the love of friends and family. The Veil symbolizes the couple's togetherness, now facing the world as one.
In traditional Filipino weddings, the Veil Sponsors drape the veil onto the married couple, pinning each end onto either the bride's veil, dress, or suit near or at shoulder height. The Unity Cord is then placed over the Veil as part of Filipino tradition. Read more on Filipino Wedding TraditionsDetails:
- Dimensions: 30" x 65"
- Material: Premium illusion tulle
- Color: White
- Designed and made in the Philippines
- Embroidered at the edges with curlicues and flowers in a classic yet minimalist design
- Also available in Filipiniana and Hand-embroidered styles
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details