Brillo Perla EarringsRegular price $44.00
The pearl studs for when you’re feeling a little extra. The Brillo Pearl Earrings feature a tandem of baroque pearls, a disc stacked above a square, for a fresh twist to a classic accessory. Like you, each pair hints at the beauty of the Philippines; like you, each pair is unique and each natural ‘imperfection’ adds to its beauty.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated brass stud backings with secure lock backs
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 1.2 inches in length and 0.5 inch in width, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece