Rayo Pearl Earrings
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Weaved pearl earrings with steel, gold-plated hardware
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, mother of pearl, glass beads, and wood locally sourced from Lahug, Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- 1.25 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Evident variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns will be intentionally present in the piece
- FREE Shipping to Canada & USA on orders over $79.99
- Worldwide Shipping available at checkout
- Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 business days
- Ships from Toronto (Canada & Intl customers) and NY State (US Customers)
- Pickup in person available in Toronto (near Scarborough), choose Pickup option in your cart
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 7 days, Exchange within 30 days. See details
- Natural and organic materials are delicate, do not drop from high distances
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat, moisture and water
- Wipe clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- Store in an airtight container or box to avoid tarnishing.
Looking for jewelry for your wedding party? Purchase 4 pieces of jewelry to get a 10% discount! Automatically applied at checkout.