Pearl Fina Threader EarringsRegular price $44.00
Pearls like you’ve never worn them before. Dangle the pearls high or low, pair with a sundress or slacks. The Pearl Threader Earrings are a minimalist accessory to complement everything in your closet. Handcrafted by women artisans from across the archipelago, these single baroque pearls capture the natural beauty of the Philippine Islands in its truest form.
As materials are sourced from nature and crafted by hard working hands, each piece features ‘intentional imperfections’ - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines by Filipino women artisans
- Gold-plated stainless steel chain and brass hardware with rubber back stoppers
- Made with baroque South Sea pearls, locally sourced from Cebu City in the Philippines to support traditional crafts
- Baroque pearl diameter varies between 10mm and 15mm
- 5 inches in length, lightweight to wear all day
- Materials are locally and ethically sourced to support traditional Filipino crafts with minimal interference with the natural habitat
- Baroque pearls are naturally irregular in shape. Each piece features 'intentional imperfections' - variations in exact size, cut, color, texture, and patterns. This adds to the individuality and unique story of each piece.