Woven Unity Coins Arras Holder
- Local shipping in US & Canada + Global Shipping
- Inventory on the way
The Wedding coin ritual, also known as the arras ceremony or las arras matrimoniales, is a tradition in Filipino Catholic Weddings and symbolizes the couple's commitment to support and care for each other throughout their married life. During the ceremony, the bride and groom exchange coins, typically thirteen in number, as a representation of their willingness to share their material wealth and responsibility.
The coins are often blessed by a religious or spiritual leader and then placed inside the wedding unity coins holder. The unity coins holder becomes a cherished keepsake, serving as a reminder of the wedding ceremony and the promises made between the couple.
Though the coin ceremony is conventionally a Catholic tradition, we encourage you to incorporate Filipino ceremony accessories into your wedding, no matter your religious background.
We have more Arras available within our Filipino Wedding Ceremony collection.
- Features an elegant woven exterior, meticulously handcrafted to represent the intertwining of two lives.
- Serves as a vessel for the precious wedding coins, representing prosperity, harmony, and mutual support in the union of marriage.
- Provides a safe and secure space for your wedding coins designed with soft fabric lining that adds an extra layer of care, ensuring that your coins retain their luster and sentimental value for years to come.
No coins included, allowing you to personalize the holder with your own symbolic tokens of love.
- Can be opened and closed
- Designed and handcrafted in the Philippines
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches diameter; 3.25 inches height, 45 g
- Compliments perfectly with the Love & Blossoms Unity Coins